JAZZ TROMBONE BOOTCAMP 2020!
JUNE 2020 is SOLD OUT! Please Add Yourself to the Waitlist (for free) to indicate your interest in future sessions.
Featuring Guest ARTISTS:
JAMES BURTON III
June 15th - 19th, 2020
Because of our global pandemic situation, this event will be held virtually, across a variety of technology platforms.
The event will include:
- Daily Warmup Sessions
- Daily MASTERCLASS (and we have AMAZING guests, I just can't announce them just yet...)
- "Lunch & Listen" Sessions to uncover listening to music, in new ways.
- Daily topic sessions that include things like:
- Trombone Fundamentals
- Music Theory
- Tune Learning
- Jazz Vocabulary Development
- Transcription Strategies
- Tune Trading Sessions
- Daily Q&A sessions with Nick
- Virtual Hangouts to chat with other attendees, TA's and Nick
- Virtual Practice Sessions where Nick and his team will check in on everyone, what they're working on, and provide one on one feedback.
- Virtual Jazz Trombone Ensemble Rehearsals and Recording Session
- Three evening events, throughout the week (more details soon)!
There is limited availability - we can only accommodate 15 participants in Session 1 this summer! (We want to make sure everyone gets to play in a guest artist masterclass!)
This camp is intended for advanced high school, college, graduate, and postgraduate students, who are serious about jazz trombone and want to take advantage of this time to take their playing to the next level!